- Being such that every part of the surface or the circumference is equidistant from the center: a round ball.
- Moving in or forming a circle.
- Shaped like a cylinder; cylindrical.
- Rather rounded in shape: the child's round face.
- Full in physique; plump: a round figure.
There are quite a few round barns in Vermont. This one always seems to have cows in front of it. There is another one, freshly painted, farther north that I want to photograph. The only problem is there's not an easy way to reach it without walking right through their front yard!
Tomorrow's randomly generated word is: station